Sunday, July 24, 2011

Paint Chips


I was looking through some of my craft drawers and found a bunch of paint chips. Does anyone remember when they were all the rage about 5 years ago? They're especially fun to stamp on if you can find neat paint names to go with your stamp. Notice the paint names on my Princess card: Princess Tiara and Fairytale Pink. When I first started making these, I made a Snowman card for my sister who works at Home Depot. The paint chip was shades of blue with names like Frosty Blue, etc. I thought it was super cute and told my sister about how everyone was using paint chips on cards. She said, "We've been wondering why we're going through more paint chips than ever before!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I used to make paint chip cards, but I would cover up the names. I also just made some card kits with that pink and brown Making Memories paper you used on your princess card! Must be flashback time in everyone's craft room...LOL

    ReplyDelete