Thursday, January 19, 2012

Michael's Craft Masters Competition

I recently competed in Michael's Craft Masters Competition. It was so much fun!! We were given a box that contained items we had to use in our project: an unfinished shadow box and some yarn! Then we had 15 minutes and a $50 gift card to run through the store gathering additional supplies. Then they took us to the studio where we had 90 minutes to complete our project (with a huge digital clock ticking the time down in the background!)
Those of you that know me, know that it was a huge step out of my comfort zone to do this. But I'm so glad I did it! This was my final project and I think it turned out very pretty. I can't tell you who won my episode, but I'll post info about when you can watch it on the Michaels website. It should be a blast to watch!

3 comments:

  1. Pam, it's so pretty. Congrats!!

    Kim Croisant (miss you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you, I didn't realize this was a blog!!
    My life has change dramatically. My husband and I are raising our youngest grandson. He is now 2 yrs.

    I have 2 blogs that I post daily. Come follow me too!

    http://mommieagain.com
    http://randomtipsonhealthyeating.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will follow you! Since I work fulltime, I'm not able to keep up with my blog or others as much as I'd like, but I do try to check in as often as I can. I'm sure raising your grandson has many rewards and challenges for you.

      Delete