Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sew Happy Together!

I've been busy making Valentine cards. I found some Valentine paper on clearance at Michael's that had a bunch of rectangle designs. My friend Allison gave me the idea of cutting each element apart to make individual cards. I'll get 24 cards out of a .59 sheet of paper!
I just had to do some sewing on the card that says Sew Happy Together! I used my Bazzill In Stitch'z template for the hearts and the Sew Easy piercing wheel from We R Memory Keepers for the scallop border. The templates/wheel make it easy, but it does take a little time to thread the floss through the holes. It is a lot of fun and takes you back to "sewing" with lacing yarn when you were a kid! I'm definitely going to do more of this!

1 comment:

  1. I know I've seen them already IRL (in real life), but I *REALLY* like that card you sewed on!!!

    ReplyDelete