Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This is the result of 2 kids with a little ingenuity and time on their hands!
Sketch Inspiration sketch #319

  • photo
  • 2 comments:

    1. Ohhh, yeah, I remember that incident. I hope you are going to find more productive activities for your kids to do this summer! LOL

      You did a great job with the sketch. That's the one I'm on (plus the 4 or 5 that come after it - LOL)! I keep looking at the sketches and they are not inspiring cards in me, so I may have to do scrapbook pages in order to catch up. Oh, and some of the later ones have all those doggone circles on them again. I really like this layout though!

      ReplyDelete
    2. OUCH!! Yep I agree with Allison...great job on the sketch. Like your title and journaling. Nice color of papers.

      ReplyDelete