Sunday, September 2, 2012

Birthday 2002

I still haven't done any crafting lately. We should have everything completely moved out of my Mom's house in 2 weeks and, once I get back in the groove after going back to school, I'm hoping to start crafting again. In the mean time, I'm still posting cards I found at my Mom's.
This is the birthday card I made for her in 2002. It is one of my all time favorite cards! I scraplifted it from a Stampin' Up! catalog and I think I made one in every color! The sentiment, stamped with Versamark, has faded and is barely visable. The tulips are from the Watercolor Mini's stamp set from Stampin' Up! I loved that set, but haven't used it in years. I think someone needs to have a challenge to dust off some of our old stamps and used them!

2 comments:

  1. Well, get your behind in gear, girl, because there is an OWH Virtual Card Marking Party challenge to use a neglected tool - you could probably get away with using a stamp set you need to dust off! LOL I used the Fastenator and gave you credit for the idea!!!! Even linked back to your blog.

    I can't think of the name of the challenge blog right now but I think there's one that challenges you to use things you hoard or have neglected. I'll be Sandy knows the name - I think she's played before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...I have some stamps I've yet to use! Neat card!

    ReplyDelete