Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mother's Day 2004

This is the Mother's Day card I made in 2004. The Happy Mother's Day sentiment was stamped in Versamark and you can barely see it. The bouquet is a Stampin' Up! stamp and I used pastels and a blender pen to color the image.
I made multiples of this card because we participated in card swaps. If there were 10 people participating, you would make 11 of your card so that you could give 1 to each of the others. Then you would come home with 11 different cards. It was a lot of fun. However, sometimes you get some cards where all you could think was "bless her heart!" I guess I shouldn't say that. I wonder if anyone ever thought that when they got my cards?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! You're so funny! I'm sure no one EVER said "bless her heart" about any of your cards - you are my "crafty" friend! Looks like paper tearing was all the rage in 2004...I think I remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cool card. I think it is so neat that your Mom saved all of them! Makes them even more precious!

    ReplyDelete