Thursday, February 14, 2013

We "moustache" you to be our Valentine!


This is the Valentine card I sent to my mother-in-law from the kids. We were at Six Flags and they bought these sunglasses with moustashes on them.
I just love the whole moustache craze. I looked everywhere for moustache suckers so I could attach a little tag that said "I moustache you to be my Valentine". I finally gave up when I realized my kids are too old for giving valentines to friends. That makes me so sad!
Today Garrison turns 12 and Meleah will be 16 on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Cute moustache card! Wow, too old for valentines - I'm almost there. Yesterday was Kaylie's LAST Lower School party ever - she will be in Middle School next year. It brought tears to my eyes to think about her growing up! My gosh, Meleah will be driving soon. ACK!

    ReplyDelete